Your mileage may vary.
Here are some of my recent reflections/sermons. As you know, sermons are delivered at a specific time to a specific group of people. Whether you find value in these sermons will depend in part on where you are in your own journey. I offer them in a spirit of helpfulness.
Reflections for Martin Grove United Church, Toronto
- Dec 8, 2019: Advent #2: Seeking
- Dec 1, 2019: Advent #1: Longing
- Nov 24, 2019: Reign of Love
- Nov 10, 2019: Radical Compassion
- Nov 3, 2019: Ministry of Presence
- Oct 27, 2019: 25 years of faith
- Oct 20, 2019: Can you spare some change?
- Oct 13, 2019: Be grateful. Be healed.
- Oct 6, 2019: Be a sacrament to others
- Sept 29, 2019: The high cost of wealth
- Sept 22, 2019: International day of peace
- Sept 15, 2019: World week for peace in Palestine/Israel
- Sept 8, 2019: Listening to creation